Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving.

     Today I am thankful for my health. Things are starting to come together for the Bicksler 7 adventure!
Training hard and feeling good.
     I want to thank my personal trainer Kacie for pushing me to new limits. Kacie was hired 4 weeks ago and will stay a critical part of my training for a long time to come. I have felt for a long time just running and climbing Mountains is not going to get me were I need to be!

  2012 is just around the corner and kicks off the 10 year plan. We have booked Mt Rainier summit and training for early July. Kilimanjaro still needs a lot of planning and its in the works.

   I am setting out to train hard this Holiday season. I must not lose focus and keep my eye on the goals.
Over the next few days training is going to be at the top of my list of things to do. Starting with a great 530am workout this morning..



  Next on the list of things to focus on is eating healthy. Today starts off with lots of water, Oatmeal, Fresh Blueberries and fresh Blackberries.



 Over the next couple days I plan on trying a double summit of my Favorite place to train Mt Baldy!
Friday will be a warm-up with Derek and friends. Sat will be a double, Back to Back Summit!




Summit of Mt Baldy enjoying some Coffee!



It can get cold at times on Baldy



My kids just before a training Run up the fire roads.



HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment